Below you will find a list of local and Osa Peninsula activities that cater to all.
Take your choice, most of them are included in your daily rate
We have something for you to do from sun
up to sun down or you can do nothing all day except relax.
That's OK with us, it's your holiday. Do as you wish.
For those of you who would rather sit by a pool, read,
take in some sun and take a cool dip, we have a fresh water
pool in our garden area.
Relax and take in the
beautifully landscaped garden with multiple species of birds
along with a great view of the ocean, only sixty feet
Check out the library, read a good book, and study up on Costa Rica or:
- Hike up the Stairway to Heaven
- Visit Our Frog Ponds
- Go hiking on local trails
- Hike to "Corcovado National Park"
- Take a Dolphin Watch Cruise with Delfin Blanco
- Take the canoe down to the lagoon for some great photographic
- Swim or boogie board in the Pacific
- Surf at Carate or a bit down the road in Matapalo
- Kayak in
the waves in front of Lookout Inn Lodge or the nearby lagoon
- Try Gold
Panning in Rio Carate
- Let us arrange a
deep sea fishing trip for you.
- Look for turtles on the beach
- Use the sea kayaks to visit local fishing boats and barter
for the fresh catch of the day
- Go fishing from the beach
- Bird watch until your heart's content, especially the sacarlet macaws
- Hike to the waterfall and enjoy a packed lunch in this tranquil
- Explore the remote prestine beaches and perhaps see some sea turtles
- Watch the dolphins and whales jumping in the ocean
- Have a cold beer or "Cuba Libre" at
- Star watch at night with the powerful telescope
- Participate in sunrise yoga (Tibetan Rites) every morning
- Arrange to go for an ecotour with one of the local
- Go horseback riding: Miles of untouched sandy
beach combined with beautiful ocean sunsets are one of the favorite
experiences you will always remember. Or, ride along jungle
trails or just down the road and be visited by scarlet macaws,
monkeys, coatis; travel on your own or a guide is no problem.
Spend as much time as you like or until your saddle gets sore.
- these activities need to be
prearranged and have additional costs
Please remember to bring a flashlight as you will want one for any night hikes or walks to the beach
| The kayaks can be taken out for a paddle