The Beach Jungle Bungalow at Lookout Inn Lodge
The Beach Jungle Bungalow at Lookout Inn is a special private cabina with outstanding scenic views of the Pacific Ocean and Carate’s black sand beach. The bungalow is a family-style cabin suitable for families or guests who would like a bit more room to spread out.
Nestled in the rainforest, this secluded bungalow is appropriately named; it’s extremely close (about 150 feet) to an unspoiled and pristine black sand beach! With its private setting, spacious interior and decks with outstanding scenic views of the Pacific Ocean and Osa Peninsula rainforest, the Beach Jungle Bungalow is a popular honeymoon vacation rental.
Our rainforest Beach Jungle Bungalow amenities:
- Two queen-sized beds
- A bunk bed
- Room divider to create a bit of privacy
- Bathroom with hot running water
- Private balconies furnished with hammocks
- Armoires, tables and chairs (all furniture is made from sustainable indigenous woods)
The Beach Jungle Bungalow is truly inviting and the open-air cabin allows for a cooling effect by letting tropical ocean breezes waft through. There are also pathway trails that lead in many directions, such the beach, trekking trails through the rainforest, a refreshing cool swimming pool and the main lodge for homegrown and home-cooked meals and refreshing tropical drinks.
$150 per person double occupancy
$75 for children under 11 years
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Breakfast Buffet style and 13% tax included in our rates. Meals can be purchased at the lodge and paid after your stay, or you can request after your reservation to add “all inclusive” meals to your bill.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- Recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!