The Black Hawk at Lookout Inn Lodge
The Black Hawk at Lookout Inn is a special private accommodation with outstanding scenic views of the Pacific Ocean and Carate’s black sand beach.
Nestled in the rainforest, this secluded bungalow is appropriately named the "black hawk" as it’s namesake is the last thing you hear at sunset. It’s extremely close (about 150 feet) to an unspoiled and pristine black sand beach! With its private setting yet outstanding scenic views of the Pacific Ocean and Osa Peninsula rainforest, the Black Hawk is a popular economic vacation rental.
Our Black Hawk accommodation amenities:
- Open air to the ocean breezes
- One queen-sized bed with mosquito net (if needed)
- Private Bath
- Warm water showers
- Fan and lights
- Private, rustic, clean and cute
The Black Hawk is truly inviting and the open-air cabin allows for a cooling effect by letting tropical ocean breezes waft through. There are also pathway trails that lead in many directions, such the beach, trekking trails through the rainforest, a refreshing cool swimming pool and the main lodge for homegrown and home-cooked meals and refreshing tropical drinks.
$125 per person double occupancy including meals
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Breakfast Buffet style and 13% tax included in our rates. Meals can be purchased at the lodge and paid after your stay, or you can request after your reservation to add “all inclusive” meals to your bill.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- Recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!