Costa Rica Rainforest Honeymoon Suite – The Blue Butterfly Room
The Blue Butterfly room, also known as the Blue Morpho rainforest honeymoon suite, is an open-air cabin that’s nestled high above in the rainforest canopy. This room is only one of two cabins situated above the Lodge and requires climbing a staircase to reach them. If climbing stairs is an issue, we recommend staying in one of our other tree house style rooms.
The Honeymoon Suite
Experience the sights and sounds of the tropical rainforest. Stay in the jungle treetops where the birds and monkeys of the Costa Rica rainforest hang out most of the day. This cute little honeymoon suite neighbors Lookout Inn Lodge’s Monkey House cabana and has awesome ocean and beach views from its private deck.
The Blue Butterfly Room Includes:
- Queen-sized bed with overhead netting
- Table and Chairs
- Hammock (free lessons provided)
- Open-air tree house style room
- Bathroom with cool water shower
- Living quarters overlooks Costa Rica rainforest
- Solar-powered light
- Blue Morpho butterfly decor
$150 per person double occupancy
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Three buffet meals per day—family-style, homemade and grown from our garden.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Free Wi-Fi (when available).
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!