Tropical Honey Moon Sweet – Lookout Inn Lodge – Costa Rica
Unique Accommodations in the Rainforest
The Tropical Honey Moon Sweet is a beautifully crafted open-air tree house style cabin with a rope suspended queen-size bed (swinging is up to you). The room has a large private patio, bathhouse with hot running water, comfy pull out sofa couch, tables and chairs, three hammocks and even a small cool pool!
Experience paradise by sleeping amongst the rainforest wildlife and listening to jungle symphony. Our Tropcial Honey Moon Sweet offers exceptional scenic views of the Pacific Ocean and the majestic Osa Peninsula.
$175 per person double occupancy
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Our rates include three Buffet style meals a day, family style, homemade and grown from our garden
- 13% tax included in our rates.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- Recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!