The Jungle Beach Hut – Private Rainforest Bungalow
The Jungle Beach Hut is a private rainforest bungalow with balconies that provide incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and surrounding Peninsula de Osa coastal beaches. It’s a spacious bungalow popular with honeymoon vacationers, nature lovers and adventure travelers.
The Jungle Beach Hut bungalow is close to everything. Just outside the door are paths leading to pristine beaches, a refreshing cool swimming pool and plenty of hiking trails that wind through the tropical rainforest. There is also a walkway that leads to the main lodge where you’ll enjoy homegrown and homemade buffet style meals, an entertaining cocktail bar and other activities.
The Jungle Beach Hut includes:
- Queen-sized bed with overhead netting
- Bathroom with rainforest water showers
- Lights and fans
- Private balconies furnished with hammocks.
- A pull out couch that makes into a bed, if needed
- Furniture made from bamboo, wicker and indigenous woods
As are our other rainforest eco-friendly rooms and bungalows, the Jungle Beach Hut room is made from sustainable indigenous woods and other natural materials, and is also solar-powered. As an open-air tree house structure with open walls, the ocean breezes that waft through your room will provide a nice natured provided air-conditioned cooling effect.
You are always welcome here at Lookout Inn Lodge and we encourage you to relax and enjoy the rainforest. When you go to sleep you will hear the ocean waves and when you wake up, scarlet macaws, toucans, monkeys, sloths, and many other animals of the rainforest will energetically greet you!
$140 per person double occupancy
$70 for children under 11 years
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Our rates include three Buffet style meals a day, family style, homemade and grown from our garden
- 13% tax included in our rates.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- Recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!