The Frog Room – a Rain Forest Loft
The Frog Room is a comfortable open-air style loft located on the second floor above the Lookout Inn Lodge’s swimming pool. This affordable rainforest room not only offers a grand view of the Pacific Ocean and beautiful Osa Peninsula coastline, it is also roughly 150 feet away from the beach! Our Frog room includes one queen-sized bed with overhead netting, LED lighting, and shares a bathroom and shower located on lower level just below.
$115 per person (3 person max.)
$57.50 for children under 11 years
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Three buffet meals per day—family-style, homemade and grown from our garden.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Free Wi-Fi (when available).
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!