Lookout Inn Lodge - Tiki Hut Rooms
How about watching tropical rainforest animals from the comfort of your Tiki Hut? At Lookout Inn Lodge – Costa Rica, we have two open-air A-Frame Tiki Hut rooms where you can do just that. These Tiki Hut rooms are located on a living hillside 10 feet off the ground, which allows you to observe a multitude of plants and animals in the rainforest. They are surrounded by a colorful garden mixed with orchids, exotic flowers, banana and fruit trees, jungle growth and giant ajo trees full of Iguanas and Scarlet Macaws.
Both Tiki Hut rooms have a queen-sized bed with overhead netting, table and chairs, fan and lights. The Tiki Huts are separated completely out of view from the other, with a shared central bathhouse located in the middle. This unique bathhouse is very private—you are only exposed to the tropical rainforest animals! The bathhouse has an open front that faces the Pacific Ocean and a tropical jungle—some guests think the Tiki Hut bathhouse provides the greatest shower experience they’ve ever taken!
Unique from other accommodations, both of these huts are accessible only by a wooden walkway winding through large ceiba trees. Enjoy the walk from Lookout Inn Lodge’s bottom deck onto the boardwalk that winds around the rainforest trees and then down a few steps to your Tiki Hut private entrance and doorway. This walkway continues on and winds through a hilly garden, to the horse corral, to a black sand beach, and also passes a high platform with a hammock and chair. The high platform is a perfect place for yoga, to bird watch or observe all the animals in the rainforest.
$125 per person double occupancy
$62.50 for children under 11 years
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Three buffet meals per day—family-style, homemade and grown from our garden.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Free Wi-Fi (when available).
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!