Off the Beaten Path Costa Rica Tours & Vacation Packages
Looking to get away from it all? Need to decompress? Come relax at Lookout Inn Lodge a rainforest nature lodge remotely located on the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica. Enjoy a rainforest paradise in one of the most bio-diverse places on earth. Costa Rica tours and vacation packages are waiting for you at Lookout Inn Lodge—take your pick!
Costa Rica Tours at Lookout Inn
- Horseback Riding - Miles of untouched sandy beach combined with beautiful ocean sunsets are one of the favorite experiences you will always remember. Or, ride along jungle trails or just down the road and be visited by scarlet macaws, monkeys, coatis; travel on your own or a guide is no problem. Spend as much time as you like or until your saddle gets sore.
- Kayaking - in the waves in front of Lookout Inn Lodge or the nearby lagoon. Use the sea kayaks to visit local fishing boats and barter for the fresh catch of the day.
- Waterfall Hike - Hike to the waterfall and enjoy a packed lunch in this tranquil place
- Corcovado National Park
- Surfing - at Playa Carate or a bit down the road in Matapalo
- Gold Panning – in Rio Carate
Costa Rica Vacation Packages at Lookout Inn Lodge
- Off the Beaten Path in Costa Rica - 5-day Jungle & Beach Tour - www.lookout-inn.com/jungle-beach-tour.php
- Tropic Adventure Hiking Tour by Osa Aventura - www.osaaventura.com/guided-corcovado-treks.php
- Costa Rica Photo Safari with Nick Fucci - www.nickfucciphoto.com/safari/CostaRica2010/costarica2010.htm
- Scarlet Macaw Photo Tour with Roy Toft - www.toftphoto.com/blog/costa-rica-photography-workshops
- Save the Sea Turtle Volunteer Program